THQ Nordic has released a new trailer showcasing the Collector’s Edition for Alone in the Dark reboot. This edition will be limited to 5,000 units in total and it comes with an unsettling door hanger shaped like a baby that you can scare people away with. There’ll also be a physical PC standard edition that’s limited to 3,500 units.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- A copy of the game for PC, PS5, or Xbox Series X|S
- Statue of the Dark Man, standing at 26 centimeters
- Steelbook case
- Ostadte miniature figure, standing at 10 centimeters
- “Do Not Disturb” door hanger in the form of a creepy baby
- Derceto 1030 wall sticker set
- DLC package, including Decerto 1992 costume pack, director’s commentary, and vintage horror filter pack
Alone in the Dark is a reboot of the original 1992 game that’s reminiscent of Capcom’s recent Resident Evil remakes. It features Stranger Things actor David Harbour and Free Guy’s Jodie Comer, playing the game’s protagonists, Edward Carnby and Emily Hartwood, respectively.
The last mainline entry in the franchise was Alone in the Dark: Illumination, which was released on PC in 2015. However, it was critically panned. This upcoming reboot of Alone in the Dark will launch on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S on October 25. The prologue is also available to play right now on all platforms.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.